We perform damages surveys caused to ships that consist of the determination of the origin, investigation of the causes and extent of the damage cause to the ship hull and machinery, collisions with infrastructures and beached, calculation of the costs originated by them and the follow up on your subsequent repairs. We also intervene in the damages caused to your cargoes, whether liquid, bulk, containers, ro-ro cargo or general cargo.
In this kind of surveys we intervene both by hull and machinery insurers such as P & I Clubs.
- Hull and Machinery Underwriters damage Survey
- Protection and Indemnity Clubs (P&I) damage Survey
- Collisions with infrastructures and groundings of vessels.
- Repairs monitoring, advising and settling.
- Vessel damage evaluations.
- Damage to Port facilities.